Updated June 25, 2020
Order extending Shelter in Place, allowing more businesses to operate in the County, and requiring mitigation measures such as Social Distancing, Face Coverings, and Hygiene Requirements
LATEST HEALTH ORDERS AND GUIDANCE POSTED HERE - COUNTY OF SONOMA
Please find below resources from multiple sources regarding the COVID-19 virus (coronavirus). The information includes work place tips, talking points, health information, and government updates.
Social Distancing Signage
Our awesome friends at Sonoma Valley Visitors Bureau were kind enough to share these great social distancing signs with us--now rebranded for Healdsburg businesses. Click the link below to view and download.
Restaurant & Winery Survey
- Healdsburg Chamber restaurant and winery members, we want to hear from you! Please take our quick (1 minute!) survey so we can update the information on our 'Sip' and 'Eat' pages. Survey Here.
- SoCo Launch: Self-certification assessments, mitigation strategies, and best management plans by industry. - Sonoma County Economic Development Board and Department of Public Health
- Reopening Guidance for Cleaning and Disinfecting Public Spaces, Workplaces, Businesses, Schools, and Homes - CDC
- Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19 - OSHA
- COVID-19 General Checklist for Dine-in Restaurants - Cal/OSHA
- Coronavirus Unemployment: How to Apply for Benefits If you Lose Your Job
- Business Safety Guidance Poster (from the Sonoma County EDB): Use this poster at the entrance of your business facility to encourage the public to self-check for COVID-19 symptoms and follow safety protocols before entering your facility.
- Economic Development Board of Sonoma County Resource Guide
- Local Employer Phone line, 707.565.4667 - County of Sonoma Department of Health Services
- Alcoholic Beverage Control 5th Notice of Regulatory Relief 5/20/2020
- Guidance by License Type tool for ABC Licensed Businesses
- California Association of Nonprofits Resources
- U.S. Chamber Coronavirus Resource Website
- Arts & Culture Sector Resources - Creative Sonoma
- Some Local Broadband providers are offering complimentary or discounted services, to help you stay connected during Coronavirus.
- Labor Commissioner FAQs
- California Rural Legal Assistance
- Employment Development Department State of California
- Disability Insurance Claim (EDD)
- Paid Family Leave Claim (EDD)
- Unemployment Insurance Claim (EDD)
- Partial Claims (EDD)
- Working Sharing Program (EDD)
- Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (EDD)
- OnwardCA.org - One-stop resource for the people of California impacted by job loss during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act: Employee Paid Leave RIGHTS
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act: Employer Paid Leave REQUIREMENTS
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act POSTER
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act Notice FAQs
- Department of Homeland Security Relaxes Form I-9 Review Requirements
- Applications & Announcements
- SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan
- SBA announces Deferral of Existing Disaster Loan Payments
- Paycheck Protection Program Borrower Application Form - SBA
- Paycheck Protection Program Lender Search
- FEMA Disaster Assistance
- California Disaster Relief Loan Guarantee Program COVID-19
- CA State Tax Deadline Extended
- Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PAU) EDD
- Guide to SBA's Economic Injury Disaster Loans- U.S. Chamber
- Guide to the Employee Retention Tax Credit- U.S. Chamber
- Paycheck Protection Program Information - SBA
- SBA Coronavirus Pandemic Disaster Loans Comparison - America's Small Business Development Center
- Napa-Sonoma Small Business Development Center Finical Questions Hotline: 833-ASK-SBDC, firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com
- Grants & Funds
- Facebook Small Business Grants Program
- Sonoma Family Meal
- Corazón Healdsburg Unity & Community Disaster Relief
- Food & beverage Industry Relief Fund
- Restaurants Care - California Restaurant Association
- Restaurant Workers’ Community Foundation
- Opportunity Fund Relief Fund
- Verizon Small Business Recovery Fund
- Hello Alice Emergency Grant
- Salesforce Care Small Business Grants
- Opportunity Finance Network + Google
- Additional actions you can take right now:
- Call your bank, review your debt, mortgages, etc. Many LOCAL institutions are doing up to 3 month deferrals.
- Contact your insurance agent, file a claim.
- Contact your medial insurance broker, figure out what you are going to do about employees if they’ve been laid off
The Healdsburg Recovery Task Force is an informal partnership between the City of Healdsburg and the Healdsburg Chamber of Commerce to help us all navigate through the COVID-19 crisis of 2020. Members are: Mayor pro Tem Evelyn Mitchell, Council Member David Hagele, William Seppi (Costeaux Bakery), Alan Baker (Cartograph Wines), Dan Maraviglia (Passalacqua, Mazzoni, Gladden, Lopez & Maraviglia LLP), Jason Liles (Senator McGuire's office), Shelley Anderson (HUSD), and David Mickaelian (Healdsburg City Manager). Tallia Hart of the Chamber and Dave Kiff of the City help write and revise this document. Nothing in these updates is a specific endorsement by the Chamber or the City of any action, financial path, or business practice.
For questions and to be notified about updates, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Healdsburg Small Business Sustainability Loan Program
- City of Healdsburg Coronavirus Webpage
- Utility Bill Discount for Low-Income Residents
- Healdsburg Council Delayed Penalty for TOT
- Healdsburg City Council Meeting, April 6, 2020 - Video Recording
- Healdsburg City Council Meeting, April 20, 2020 - Video Recording
- Report from Assemblymember Jim Wood, May 2020
- Sonoma County Emergency and Preparedness Information
- Board of Supervisors Approves Eviction Defense Ordinance
- La Junta de Supervisores aprueba la Ordenanza de Defensa de Desalojo
- Sonoma County Health Services Department Business Help
- Sonoma County Shelter in Place Order
- Transient Occupancy Tax & Cannabis Tax Deadline is April 30, 2020. Penalty Waivers Will Be Considered Due to COVID-19 Impacts
- Order of the Health Officer: Amended Parks Closure Order
- State of California COVID-19 Resource Page
- Covered California- Medical Insurance Special Enrollment Period Due to COVID-19 Now Available
- Executive Order N-28-20, authorization for local jurisdictions to suspend evictions.
- Alcoholic Beverage Control Notice of Regulatory Relief 4/21/20
- Guidance by License Type tool for ABC Licensed Businesses
- Governor Newsom Signs Executive Order Providing Relief to California Small Businesses
- California, Oregon & Washington Announce Western States Pact
- Commissioner Lara Orders Insurance Companies to Refund Premiums to Drivers and Businesses Affected by the COVID-19 Emergency
- California’s Roadmap to Modify the Stay-at-Home Order
- Healdsburg Tourism Improvement District (HTID)
- "Best Practices as Related to COVID-19" - HTID/Bread & Butter PR
- Sonoma County Tourism
- Visit California
- U.S. Travel Association
- U.S. Travel Summary and Assessment of CARES Act
- National Restaurant Association
- Healdsburg District Hospital COVID-19 Updates
- Healdsburg District Hospital Telehealth Program - Keep on top of your health by seeing your primary physician for routine check ups and non-emergency issues from the comfort of your own home. Schedule an appointment by calling (707) 433-3383.
County and State
- View latest Health Orders & Guidance HERE
- Order of the Health Officer: Facial Coverings
- County of Sonoma Department of Health Services
- Sonoma County Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Dashboard
- California Department of Public Health
Services Advisory Team
Healdsburg Community Services (HCS) know there are uncertain times ahead. Help them learn what services the community needs during COVID-19 to support you, your family, and your friends by volunteering for our community-based Services Advisory Team.
The goal of the Services Advisory Team (SAT) is to get direct feedback from a cross-section of the community on what their needs might be this summer, into the upcoming school year, and beyond. We want to get input from parents, teens, single folks, our Latino community, older adults, and others. HCS will take this feedback – along with feedback from the City's Parks and Recreation Commission and direction from City Council - to help prioritize their services during a time of limited financial resources.
They envision the team meeting virtually either weekly or bi-weekly at a day and time that is yet to be determined. Meetings will last about an hour.
For questions or if you can volunteer your time and energy to be part of the Services Advisory Team please contact Recreation Manager Dave Jahns at email@example.com or 707-431-3152.
Community Funds and Resources
- Farm to Pantry
- bailouthbg.com - Help Our Healdsburg Service Workers
- Corazón Healdsburg
- United Way Healthcare, Food, and Financial Resources.
- Donate to the Redwood Empire Food Bank
- SingleThread Donation and Takeaway Meal Plan
- Costeaux crafts knead program. Baking to support our community.
- Feeding The Front & Support Our Restaurants Line Donations
- Sonoma Family Meal
- United Way
Please find below free upcoming virtual meetings and workshops. Registration required to access meetings and workshops.
Upcoming Meetings & Workshops
Recordings & Slide Presentations
- June 26: Chamber Virtual Check In: Branding, Social Media, & PR in the age of COVID-19 with Lindsay Musco, Founder/Owner/Operator, Poppy & Vine
- June 19: Chamber Virtual Check In: Updates from the EDB with Sheba Person-Whitley, Executive Director at the Sonoma County Economic Development Board (EDB)
- June 9: Webinar: Getting Started with Adobe Illustrator with local graphic designer Robbie Geiss
- June 5: Chamber Virtual Check In: Updates from Sonoma Valley with Tim Zahner, Executive Director at Sonoma Valley Visitors Bureau.
- May 29: Chamber Virtual Check In: Healdsburg Recovery Task Force Updates with Vice Mayor Evelyn Mitchell and Councilmember David Hagele.
- May 28: Webinar: PG&E Bankruptcy and Kincade Fire Recovery Funds with local attorney Matthew Welty
- May 22: Chamber Virtual Check In: Financial Resources for Businesses with John DeGaetano, Business Advisor at Napa-Sonoma SBDC.
- May 15: Chamber Virtual Check In: County Update with 4th District Supervisor James Gore
- May 8: Chamber Virtual Check In: Healdsburg Recovery Task Force Update with Dave Kiff, Interim Assistant City Manager
- May 7: Good Morning Healdsburg
- May 1:
- April 24: Chamber Virtual Check In: State Update with Jason Liles, Senior Advisor to Senator Mike McGuire
- April 17: Chamber Virtual Check In: Business Messaging Ideas with Matt Villano and Tina Serio
- April 14: COVID-19 Employment Law Overview Presentation (PDF.)
- April 10: Chamber Virtual Check In: City Update with David Mickaelian, City Manager
Healdsburg Zoom Virtual Backgrounds: Spice up your Zoom meetings with these Healdsburg backgrounds. Photos by Barbara Bourne.