LATEST HEALTH ORDERS AND GUIDANCE POSTED HERE - COUNTY OF SONOMA
Please find below resources from multiple sources regarding the COVID-19 virus.
- Required for Indoor mega events
- Recommended for Outdoor mega events
- No restrictions
- No restrictions for attendees, customers and guests
- Follow current CDPH Guidance for Face Coverings
Covid-19 Testing Flyers from the County of Sonoma
- Flyer for businesses (English Flyer or Spanish Flyer)
- Flyer for employee testing (English Flyer or Spanish Flyer)
- Guidelines for Fabric Covered Tents and Canopies for Temporary Parklets and Other Outdoor Spaces
- Propane Use in Outdoor Areas during COVID
- SoCo Launch: Self-certification assessments, mitigation strategies, and best management plans by industry. - Sonoma County Economic Development Board and Department of Public Health
- Reopening Guidance for Cleaning and Disinfecting Public Spaces, Workplaces, Businesses, Schools, and Homes - CDC
- Guidance for Face Coverings - CDPH
- Coronavirus Unemployment: How to Apply for Benefits If you Lose Your Job
- Business Safety Guidance Poster: Use this poster at the entrance of your business facility to encourage the public to self-check for COVID-19 symptoms and follow safety protocols before entering your facility.
- Economic Development Board of Sonoma County Resource Guide
- Local Employer Phone line, 707.565.4667 - County of Sonoma Department of Health Services
- Alcoholic Beverage Control Coronavirus Updates
- California Association of Nonprofits Resources
- U.S. Chamber Coronavirus Resource Website
- Arts & Culture Sector Resources - Creative Sonoma
- Some Local Broadband providers are offering complimentary or discounted services, to help you stay connected during Coronavirus.
- Labor Commissioner FAQs
- California Rural Legal Assistance
- Employment Development Department State of California
- OnwardCA.org - For the California residents impacted by job loss during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act: Employee Paid Leave RIGHTS
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act: Employer Paid Leave REQUIREMENTS
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act POSTER
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act Notice FAQs
- Department of Homeland Security Relaxes Form I-9 Review Requirements
- Applications & Announcements
- SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan
- SBA announces Deferral of Existing Disaster Loan Payments
- Paycheck Protection Program Borrower Application Form - SBA
- Paycheck Protection Program Lender Search
- FEMA Disaster Assistance
- California Disaster Relief Loan Guarantee Program COVID-19
- CA State Tax Deadline Extended
- Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PAU)
- Micro Loans to buy energy-saving appliances for your business
- Guide to SBA's Economic Injury Disaster Loans
- Guide to the Employee Retention Tax Credit
- Paycheck Protection Program Information
- SBA Coronavirus Pandemic Disaster Loans Comparison
- Napa-Sonoma Small Business Development Center Financil Questions Hotline: 833-ASK-SBDC, firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com
- Grants & Funds
- Additional actions you can take right now:
- Call your bank, review your debt, mortgages, etc. Many LOCAL institutions are doing up to 3 month deferrals.
- Contact your insurance agent, file a claim.
- Contact your medial insurance broker, figure out what you are going to do about employees if they’ve been laid off
The Healdsburg Recovery Task Force is an informal partnership between the City of Healdsburg and the Healdsburg Chamber of Commerce to help us all navigate through the COVID-19 crisis of 2020. Members are: Mayor Evelyn Mitchell, Council Member David Hagele, William Seppi (Costeaux Bakery), Alan Baker (Cartograph Wines), Dan Maraviglia (Passalacqua, Mazzoni, Gladden, Lopez & Maraviglia LLP), Jason Liles (Senator McGuire's office), Shelley Anderson (HUSD), and Dave Kiff (Healdsburg Interim City Manager). Tallia Hart of the Chamber and Dave Kiff of the City help write and revise this document. Nothing in these updates is a specific endorsement by the Chamber or the City of any action, financial path, or business practice.
For questions and to be notified about updates, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Healdsburg Small Business Sustainability Loan Program
- City of Healdsburg Coronavirus Webpage
- Utility Bill Discount for Low-Income Residents
- Sonoma County Emergency and Preparedness Information
- Board of Supervisors Approves Eviction Defense Ordinance
- La Junta de Supervisores aprueba la Ordenanza de Defensa de Desalojo
- Sonoma County Health Services Department Business Help
- State of California COVID-19 Resource Page
- Covered California- Medical Insurance Special Enrollment Period Due to COVID-19 Now Available
- Healdsburg Tourism Improvement District (HTID)
- Guidance for Face Coverings - CDPH
- "Best Practices as Related to COVID-19" - HTID/Bread & Butter PR
- Sonoma County Tourism
- Visit California
- U.S. Travel Association
- U.S. Travel Summary and Assessment of CARES Act
- National Restaurant Association
- Is it safe to fly again? Your coronavirus questions answered
- Healdsburg District Hospital COVID-19 Updates
- Healdsburg District Hospital Telehealth Program - Keep on top of your health by seeing your primary physician for routine check ups and non-emergency issues from the comfort of your own home. Schedule an appointment by calling (707) 433-3383.
County and State
- County of Sonoma Department of Health Services
- Sonoma County Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Dashboard
- California Department of Public Health
- Guidance for Face Coverings - CDPH
- COVID-19 Mental Health And Addiction Resources from Ark Behavioral Health
- A Guide about Guarding Mental Health during the Covid-19 Pandemic
Services Advisory Team
Healdsburg Community Services (HCS) know there are uncertain times ahead. Help them learn what services the community needs during COVID-19 to support you, your family, and your friends by volunteering for our community-based Services Advisory Team.
They envision the team meeting virtually either weekly or bi-weekly at a day and time that is yet to be determined. Meetings will last about an hour. For more information, please contact Recreation Manager, Dave Jahns, at email@example.com or 707-431-3152.
Support Our Community & First Responders!
Below we've collated resources for supporting our first responders and community during this challenging time.
- Healdsburg Education Foundation - Help our HUSD Staff + Families Get Back on Their Feet: Some of our HUSD family have lost their homes + everything they own. Let's chip in to help them during this harrowing time.
HealdsburgForever.org, your community foundation, provides support to non-profits serving Healdsburg/Geyserville. NOW more than ever, our resources must focus on new emerging needs from the fires. Help Us - Help our Healdsburg Community by donating. www.HealdsburgForever.org For more information, please reach out to Board Chair, Carol Beattie, at Carol.t.Beattie@gmail.com.
#Food2Firefighters - Join Kimberly Neal in raising money along with the Sunrise Rotary Club of Healdsburg for #Food2Firefighters. Support First Responders--and local businesses--by donating money to a fund that will be used to purchase food for first responders from local eating establishments. More info HERE.
- Unity & Community Fund - Corazón Healdsburg has re-opened their Unity and Community Fund for Fire Relief. They are providing hotel rooms, financial assistance, resource navigation and recovery case management for those who suffered loss during the fire. For more information please visit www.corazonhealdsburg.org/unityfund
- Sonoma County Grape Growers Foundation Fund - support our local farmworkers who may have been impacted through evacuations or loss of work due to the wildfires.
First Responders Resiliency, Inc. is a non-profit 501 (c)(3) organization designed to decrease stress and enhance resiliency in first responders. Created For First Responders, by First Responders, we are dedicated to the psychological and physical well-being of those who are serving or have served in the industry.
Sonoma County Resilience Fund stands at the ready to support long-term recovery efforts. First established in 2017 to support recovery efforts from the North Bay Firestorm, our fund continues to be a source of long-term aid for Sonoma County.
UndocuFund for Disaster Relief in Sonoma County ensures that undocumented individuals and families displaced by the fires and impacted by disasters (like the coronavirus pandemic) have the support and resources necessary to recover and rebuild their lives in Sonoma County.*We know there are many more funds and organizations providing support to first responders and affected locals right now - please send your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org*
Community Funds and Resources
- Farm to Pantry
- bailouthbg.com - Help Our Healdsburg Service Workers
- Corazón Healdsburg
- United Way Healthcare, Food, and Financial Resources.
- Donate to the Redwood Empire Food Bank
- SingleThread Donation and Takeaway Meal Plan
- Costeaux crafts knead program. Baking to support our community.
- Feeding The Front & Support Our Restaurants Line Donations
- Sonoma Family Meal
- United Way
- Feed Sonoma
- How Dropbox can help teams in emergencies: Some information on using Dropbox to store important documents and the use of Paper to create plans; plan templates are available for anyone to use.
- Powered by Paper: A great overview of Paper; mentions the two emergency Paper templates"
- Free Internet For Students: 7 Providers Offering Support
- A Guide to Free Subscriptions During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Wear a mask! Free poster