Healdsburg Chamber of Commerce
Business Builder Workshop
7 Steps to LinkedIn Success
Tuesday, October 21st
$35 for Chamber Members
- Operate the Healdsburg Visitor’s Bureau serving thousands of visitors a year
- Produce educational workshops, seminars, speakers, and networking opportunities
- Serve as an advocate for the business community
- Work with elected officials to foster a positive business climate and promote economic development
- Provide business assistance services; marketing, strategic planning & financial analysis
- Promote your business through this website, business directory, visitor's guide, and relocation guide
Mission: Encourage and promote a positive, balanced, vital economy and preserve those unique qualities that are good for business and make Healdsburg a special place in which to visit, live and work.
- We will act with fairness and integrity.
- We will represent our membership as responsible citizens in the business communities that they serve.
- We will work as a team in our membership-based association of businesses, professional leaders and individuals.
- We will take leadership positions to promote responsible economic growth, employment opportunity, responsible government, excellence in education and quality of life.
- We will hold the business needs of our membership to be our highest priority and will deliver high-quality and timely, cost effective programs, products and services that meet these needs.
“The Chamber of Commerce is an integral part of the Healdsburg community. Its role of promoting Healdsburg, working collaboratively with City government and finding ways to enhance both local and visitor experience has been paramount to the success of our business.”
Will Seppi | President | Costeaux French Bakery
"The Healdsburg Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Bureau has been a strong advocate of our tasting room located in downtown Healdsburg. We have enjoyed the pleasure of receiving many guests who are referred to us by the Chamber of Commerce which has been a great way for us to meet new customers. The staff is helpful, supportive and always friendly. We feel very fortunate to be a member of an organization that partners with the local businesses so effectively!"
Jane Portalupi | Portalupi Wines
Photos of Healdsburg Plaza and grape vine by Kim Carroll