Healdsburg Young Professionals & Entrepreneurs
HYPE offers monthly programs and events designed to give young leaders the opportunity to exchange ideas, grow professionally, make life-long contacts and share common interests while gaining an insider's view of the regional business scene.
We are affiliated with the Healdsburg Chamber of Commerce as an independent young professionals and entrepreneurs network. Decisions are made within the Leadership Team and we welcome input from any of our HYPE members. The Healdsburg Chamber of Commerce is currently the administrator of our yearly dues and maintains our membership lists. They also help us with any other administrative duties that shall arise. We're thankful for this great partnership!
Healdsburg professionals aged 40 and under, who are committed to a standard of excellence in their profession.
peer relationships, offer support to one another and work cohesively to further our individual businesses.
as emerging leaders in Healdsburg business while enjoying a healthy, balanced life.
Date: Wednesday, October 11th
Time: 8:00-9:00 am
Location: Costeaux French Bakery, 417 Healdsburg Avenue, Healdsburg
What: Join HYPE for a cup o' jo and a morning business chat. We will discuss a different food for thought article every month. Buy your own coffee and breakfast. Every second Wednesday of the month!
HYPE Mini Showcase Garden Party
Thursday, September 28th
Healdsburg Senior Living Community
725 Grover Street, Healdsburg
Booths compllimentary to HYPE members. $35 for non-members. Click here for more info and registration.
- All professionals aged 40 and under are encouraged to participate.
- Professionals must be committed to a standard of excellence.
- An annual membership fee of $25 (Healdsburg Chamber Members) / $75 (non-Healdsburg Chamber Members) is required upon membership approval.
- Mixers will be held from 5:30–7pm on the last Thursday of selected months unless
- Exclusive morning networking coffee meetings; Morning Mojo.